Lay Director: John Wentworth Contact Lay Director
- Will do everything possible to promote a spirit of unity, not only among the members of the Secretariat, but in School of Leaders and throughout the whole Diocesan Cursillo Movement.
- Will convoke, preside at, prepare and direct agenda for all meetings of the Secretariat.
- Ensure that members of the Secretariat fulfill their assigned duties.
- Initiate Pastoral planning.
- Ask each Rector/a to serve on a Cursillo weekend from a priority list provided by the Secretariat.
- Provide an Orientation session for each Rector/a prior to the formation of their team.
- Responsible for announcements at all closings.
Assistant Lay Director: Jim Bruneau
- Will work as an advisor to the Secretariat.
- Will work with the Lay Director to ensure smooth transition of the Lay Director’s position.
- Will participate in Secretariat meeting and other Cursillo activities.
School of Leaders: Holly Wentworth
- Responsible for the development, formation, quality and continuation of a School of Leaders
- Provide training in the following areas:
- Rector/a support
- Ultreya Leaders
- 3-Day Weekend
Secretary: Andrea Michali
- Will keep the minutes of all meetings and see to it that they are distributed promptly to all whom shall receive them.
- Assure that the mailing lists are up-to-date.
- Responsible for all mailing sent out by the Secretariat.
- Secretariat Liaison with the 4th Day Newsletter Committee.
- Committee is responsible for the Publishing of the Newsletter on a quarterly basis.
- Secretariat Liaison with the e-mail coordinator
- Coordinator is responsible for establishing an e-mail network and the distribution of messages as directed by the Secretary.
Treasurer: Sandy Hauser
- Handle the financial matters of the Cursillo Movement in NH.
- Will do whatever is necessary to ensure that the Movement is financially sound at all times.
- That all-local, regional and national financial obligations are met.
- Purchasing agent for all required books, publications and other supplies.
Pre-Cursillo: Sandy Hauser
- Applications Coordinator
- Receive applications and screen for eligibility under Secretariat Guidelines.
- Forward all applications to the Rector/a in a timely manner for the mailing of the invitations.
- Provide a final list for the candidates envelopes at the closing
- Review sponsor commitment
- Evangelization Planning
- Coordinate activities with Spiritual Renewal Office.
Weekend Coordinator: Matt McSorley
- Oversee the following sub-committees;
- Kitchen clean-up
- Volunteer training and scheduling.
- Inventory and purchasing list
- Set up for weekend
- Breakdown after weekend
- Candidates envelopes at closing..
- Will work with the Rector/a and Kitchen Coordinator and avail himself/herself to ensure that each weekend will run smoothly
Post Cursillo: Jim Fortin
- Insure that the Movement maintains its focus on the various environments within the diocese.
- Secretariat Liaison for all Post Cursillo activities including Ultreyas, Group Reunions and Days of Renewal.
Spiritual Director: Rev Marc R Montminy
- To provide spiritual direction and counseling.
- Instruction on doctrinal matters.
- Guidance with respect to problems of conscience.
Webmaster & Database: Donald Hamann, Jason Hamann
- Maintain web, weekend database, and email lists
Palanca Coordinator: Christine Hamann
- Solicit Palanca for each weekend from the various Cursillo communities. (Diocese, National, International)
- Send Palanca Letter from NH Cursillo to Various Cursillo communities around the world.